layout

Sunday, April 25, 2010

things happening...

God answers our prayers..The ones that come deep within the pit of our souls, the ones the hurt the most, but the ones that we know we need. This past week has been one of the hardest for me. today, i surrender my life and heart to God, despite questions. It is the hardest thing right now, is just moving on, accepting what has happened, and let go. Im sure it will take a while to get over.. I am also praying that i can pull my grades up. Finals are right around the corner, but now im sick, which doesnt help at all..
Out of this week, if there is anything that i have learned, is that God is always first, and that i have to trust Him with everything, including my future husband. I expect my husband to be godly and love people, not himself in a selfish way. We will get a long, and we will be so happy together, we will fit perfectly. I pray that God heals me in the meantime before i meet this special person. I pray i do not make another mistake, and do not get hurt again. I pray God holds my heart, and He will work it out.

On a better note,
I had my very FIRST GIG yesterday at gross tete baptist church. Gig as in, i got paid! it was so awesome...i remember just wanting to get it over with because i was so nervous. It was a womens conference filled with a lot of older women and i thought they wouldnt respond very well. But goodness!! they SURE DID! they loved it. it is just scarey because they really havent listened to a full band, just a piano. Nic Miller, Jordan DeWitt, Jesse Magee, and Andy Belgard played for me, and it was awesome. Im so glad Julie Bayham allowed me to come and do this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment